And then there was ONE! One homeschooler! Devin and I kicked off our 2026-2027 school year with Devin as a 7th grader. We took some photos as is tradition. Lucky to have Craig and Branden still here to take a first-day photo with.
I introduced this year's theme, which I chose because Devin spent the summer reading The Lord of the Rings series and loved it.
This year Devin will be taking some classes from a new place - 10X Learning Center - on Mondays and Wednesdays in the afternoons. He is taking Engineering and Life Sciences for middle school. His friend, Davis Solano, is taking them with him. He will be starting at MSA this year as well taking Key of Liberty and Shakespeare. That will keep him busy all day on Thursdays. We'll be doing pre-algebra, spelling, some English reading and second half of world history at home as well as piano and whatever else interests us. Looking forward to a great year.
No comments:
Post a Comment